Picture of a chocolate covered strawberry on a green organic background. As sumptuous as these are, the recipe is surprisingly simple:
Easy Recipe for Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Put the chocolate of your choice in a medium to tall skinny glass.
- Microwave at 20 second intervals so as to not burn the chocolate.
- Stab a strawberry with a wooden skewer (low-cost purchase from a common grocery store).
- Dip the strawberry into the chocolate and then allow to cool by either (a) putting the skewer in a glass with the strawberry facing up; or, (b) lay the skewered strawberry on parchment paper (do not use wax paper as it may melt)
- If desired, melt a different color chocolate the same way as in (1) and (2) above. Then, retrieve a spoon of the different colored chocolate with a spoon and drizzle onto the chocolate dipped strawberry while twirling the strawberry.
- To get the optimum savory experience, cool the strawberries in the refrigerator, which will create a cool, juicy strawberry center with a sweet covered crunch. YUM!
- If desired, for a great desert and table decoration, arrange the cooled, skewered strawberries upside down in a flower vase for a guaranteed hit! The entire process is quick, low-risk and easy. And just as good, the cleanup is minimal (be sure to enjoy spooning and eating the leftover chocolate from the glass).
Download Clarity, Print Quality & Licensing Terms
Purchased downloads have significantly more detail than the image you see on the web site, as the displayed image is only 450×675 pixels, or 200-300 kb. We do this to minimize your upload time. Download image quality, print product quality and licensing terms are in the About Us section of the web site.